This just looks absolutely…delicious! Wonderful pea salad for your Easter table…
You know how much I like the Pioneer Woman’s recipes. I’ve never made anything of hers I didn’t love.
But this one looks just scrumptious!
Here’s the recipe for the Pioneer Woman’s Pea Salad and a link to her site where you’ll find several other great recipes for your Easter table: Pioneer Woman Pea Salad
- 1/3 cup Sour Cream
- 1 Tablespoon Mayonnaise
- Salt And Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon White Vinegar
- 4 cups Frozen Green Peas, Almost Totally Thawed
- 8 slices Bacon, Cooked Until Crisp And Chopped
- 1/2 whole Small Red Onion, Halved And Sliced Very Thin
- 6 ounces, weight Cheddar Or American Cheese, Cut Into Small Cubes
- 3 Tablespoons Minced Fresh Parsley
Mix the sour cream, mayonnaise, salt, pepper, and vinegar together to make the dressing. Add more salt and pepper to taste.
Stir 2/3 of the dressing into the peas until the peas are coated. Gently stir in the bacon, onion, cheese, and parsley until all combined. Taste and adjust seasonings. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate 2 to 4 hours before serving. (Pop the extra dressing in the fridge, too.)
Remove from the fridge and stir in the rest of the dressing to your liking. Sprinkle with more parsley before serving.
Enjoy and Happy Easter,