These brownies are delicious! Double chocolate and so rich, the perfect Super Bowl party brownie…
I love chocolate….and these brownies are packed with it. Cut into bite sized square, sprinkle with powdered sugar and these Double Delicious Brownie Bites will be a sweet treat at your Super Bowl party.
Preheat oven to 350
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter
- 2 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1 1/4 cups cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tbs. vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 2 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
- Lightly grease a 9 x 13 inch baking pan with shortening; set aside.
- In a medium saucepan melt butter over low heat.
- Once butter is completely melted add in sugar and cook for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Pour sugar mixture into a large bowl.
- Beat in cocoa, salt, baking powder, vanilla, eggs.
- Mix until combined.
- Stir in the flour and chocolate chips until well combined.
- Spread brownie batter into prepared pan (batter will be very thick).
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes.
- Cool on a cooling rack and enjoy!
I found this recipe at Sweet As A Cookie, here’s the original recipe: Double Delicious Brownie Bites